I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are currently looking for Theatre Nurses in Devon, with experience in Scrub, recovery and anesthetics.
Pulse place theatre nurses into both Private and NHS Trusts, giving our nurses a large choice of shifts to match their skills and experience.
Joining Pulse will give you flexibility and choice of when you want to work to fit around their lifestyle you have already or giving you the flexibility to work around your out of work commitments.
Experience you will need:
• NMC or HPC Registered (current and valid)
• Experience in Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetics
• Be hard working and committed to your job
• Have a positive attitude and be willing
• Great communication skills on all levels
Why choose Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
if you are interested in this job role or a job role similar to this then please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss possible opportunities.
T+C’s apply *