I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated and reliable Midwives (RM) who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. We are currently recruiting for Midwives (RM), to work various temporary shifts in the Exeter area.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Joining our agency you have the choice to pick up extra shifts along side your current job role or even take control and have complete flexibility of your work load and become a full time agency worker, and our new app iPoint allows you to book in your own shifts to work around your work and home commitments.
Midwife Requirements / Experience:
• Minimum of 12 months clinical experience – including recent
• Current NMC Registration
• Proficient in all elements of midwifery
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinical environments
• Flexible and reliable
• Able to provide outstanding care for all patients in your care.
What Pulse can offer you:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Pulse has many more job opportunities to suit each individual – if you are interested in this role or others alike, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss new opportunities.
Full time...Temporary...Chelmsford, Essex, England
TXM REQUIRE QUALIFED MIDWIFES FOR ANTENATAL, POSTNATAL, BIRTHING SUITE OR DELIVERY FOR MAJOR TRUST IN ESSEX. ADOC SHIFT WORK FOR LO...