I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse are looking to recruit reliable and honest Midwives (RM) within North Devon. Pulse help nurses find shifts based on their availability and specialty, providing flexibility to fit around your lifestyle.
We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts as and when you want.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers, having provided staffing solutions for the NHS trust and Private Hospitals since 1987.
Why should a Midwife join our agency?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Successful candidate requirements:
• Minimum of 12 Months experience in clinical environments
• Valid NMC Registration
• Proficcient in all aspects of Midwifery
• Great communication skills
• The ability to adapt to different hospitals/clinical environments
• Flexible and reliable
• Able to provide outstanding care to all patients.
Full time...Temporary...Chelmsford, Essex, England
TXM REQUIRE QUALIFED MIDWIFES FOR ANTENATAL, POSTNATAL, BIRTHING SUITE OR DELIVERY FOR MAJOR TRUST IN ESSEX. ADOC SHIFT WORK FOR LO...