I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are currently looking for experienced Midwives (RM) to join our agency working within Devon. We are searching for dedicated and compassionate Midwives who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to suit your life style.
Our new free app iPoint allows you to have first pick of the shifts in your area and book in your own availability in order to work around your out of work commitments.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to the NHS and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why join our agency?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Successful candidate requirements:
• Minimum of 12 months clinical experience – including recent experience
• Current and valid NMC Registration
• Proficient in all aspects of midwifery
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
• Flexible and reliable
• Able to provide outstanding care for patients while being dedicated and reliable.
You can apply below for this job role, please contact us for more great opportunities like this.
£ 27 - 38 Per hourFull time...ContractDevon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
TXM healthcare are seeking experienced Midwifes for a 1 month contract in the heart of North Devon with possible extension for the ...