I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are looking for experienced Paediatric Nurses to join our agency and work a variety of ad hoc/temporary shifts in and around Devon.We help our Paediatric nurses find the right roles and shifts to suit them, not just from their experience but also for their availability which gives the freedom of flexibility to suit the nurse’s needs.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
The benefits of choosing Pulse:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Paediatric nurse Experience / Requirements:
• Minimum of twelve months clinical experience on general paediatric wards
• Have the ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• Must be registered to the NMC
• Right to work in the UK
• Recent experience working within the paediatric wards in order to provide references.
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you. Please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
£ 20 - 32 Per hourFull time...TemporaryChelmsford, Essex, England
TXM are heavily recruiting due to the demand of care for our Major trust in Chelsmsford Essex. Long days or nights available paying...