I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for A&E nurses, to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in Devon.
Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability. You can do this through our new free app iPoint.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
What can Pulse offer you?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
A&E Nurse Experience / Requirements:
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience
• A minimum of twelve months experience within an A&E setting
• Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients and staff
• Good communication skills across all levels
• Must be registered with the NMC
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.