I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for a dedicated A&E Nurse to join our agency working within Devon. We are looking for passionate nurses who are looking for temporary/ad hoc shifts in this area.
Our online application iPoint allows you to have first choice in all shifts becoming available and to book in your availability to work around your commitments outside of work.
Why should A&E Nurses choose Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
A&E Nurses are required to have:
• A valid registration with the NMC
• Twelve months minimum post registration A&E experience
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience.
• Highly dedicated and compassionate about their work
If you are interested in the above post, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to talk to you about this and possibly other opportunities.
T&c’s apply *
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPlymouth, Devon, England
PIP Disability Analyst - Plymouth, Nurses and AHPs Starting Salary: £32,000 + market leading benefits package worth up to £9,000 pe...