I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals over the UK. We are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses – RGN’s with experience on Medical or Surgical Wards, to work temporary shifts based in the North Devon.
Pulse are looking for work driven, compassionate Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) who are looking for temporary work, giving you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Our new application iPoint allows you to take first pick of shifts in your area for highly competitive rates and book in your availability for when you want to work.
What can Pulse offer you?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
• A current and valid NMC registration
• Experience within the last 6 months on Surgical or Medical wards
• Great communication skills
• High standard of compassion and care to all your patients
• Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
• Dedication to your role and all in your care
If you are interested in joining us in Pulse, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch with you to discuss.
£ 20.00 - 40.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
** Ltd Company Nurses Welcome ** WANT TO EARN OVER £1,000 PER WEEK AND UP TO £1,500 A WEEK AS AN AGENCY STAFF NURSE ((RGN / RMN) St...