I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered General Nurse.
The position is based at a prestigious private care home for providing
rehabilitation, long term care, respite and palliative care for people with
neurological illnesses, acquired brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
The role involves:
• Supporting and supervising new or junior staff.
• Having an individual approach to all patient care plans and
communicate the outcomes to the clinical team – both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
• Assisting and supporting management in developing and
implementing new services
• Managing the assessment, implementation and evaluation of
individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working
environment to ensure a high standard of patient care
• To organise and prioritise own workload
• Problem solving skills
This is a full-time permanent role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours a week.
3 days a week – 12.5 hours each shift. - Very Flexible to suit.
Day Shift – 07:00 to 19:30
Night Shift – 19:00 to 07:30
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Free meals while on duty
• Carefirst – Employee Assistance Services
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
• Voluntary Benefits
Required licences or certifications: NMC
If you are interested in the role please apply
Have a good day
The team at Nothing But Healthcare