I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
JOB REFERENCE: 04SSN004
CLOSING DATE: 14th June 2018
We have an exciting opportunity in our Crawley Dialysis Unit. Crawley is a new 24 station unit which includes 4 isolation rooms. The clinic works with patients from both Epsom and St Hellier and Brighton Sussex University Hospital. The unit is easily accessible from 3 train stations (Crawley, Gatwick and Three Bridges) and is only 10 minutes by car to Gatwick airport. There are local shopping amenities close by and the town centre is only 15 minutes on foot.
We are looking for a staff nurse who wants to make a difference in our patients lives. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to our in-house education programme ‘d Academy’.
• Take ownership of care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients#11;
• Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
• Perform patient assessment including but not limited to vital signs and all other parameters of the ESRD patients, review dialysis orders, determine general physical and mental condition of patient through observations and interview, and assist in determining compliance to dietary or medication regimen.
• Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Analyse patient data; assess and monitor status of vascular accesses, review laboratory results, patient assessments and escalate any relevant changes or abnormalities to the Consultant.
• Undertake the role of Nurse in Charge as and when required and/or deputise for the Clinic Manager
• Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
• Monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures
• Provide a mentorship approach to the team, empowering patients, qualified nurses, ancillary staff to share knowledge and skills
• NMC Registered General Nurse
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• In possession of/or working towards a post registration clinical course in Renal Nursing (ENB 136 or equivalent)
• Strong experience in a renal dialysis setting (2 years+)
• Ideally have a Mentorship/Teaching Qualification
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
• The clinic is open 06:30 to 22:00 (MWF) and 06:30 - 19:00 (TTS) (No Nights* or Sunday working)
• Pay listed above includes a competitive salary and unsocial Payments
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
• Relocation allowance *
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications
Croydon, London, Greater London, EnglandPermanentPosted 30th January 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 30th January 2018Closes 29th July 2018Ref IVCroydon
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare are looking for an enthusiastic and driven permanent registered nurse to work in Croydon. The role...
Brighton, East Sussex, England£ 19 - 50 Per hourPermanent...Posted 25th May 2018
£ 19 - 50 Per hourFull time...Permanent...Posted 25th May 2018Closes 25th June 2018Ref RGNBRI
AMHCare are looking for all bands of Registered Nurses. AMHCare can offer you a minimum of 3 x 12 hour shifts per week, with the op...
Lambeth, London, Greater London, England£ 41000 - 41000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd May 2018
£ 41000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 22nd June 2018Ref KSAV
Are you an experienced practitioner looking for a change and a better work life balance? If so we have an exciting opportunity base...
Purley, Greater London, England£ 23631.00 - 23631.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th May 2018
£ 23631.00 - 23631.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th May 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref Req/480702
Staff Nurse (RGN) Renal Dialysis Clinic, Purley£23,631 - £25,500 per year + Location AllowanceMonday- Saturday (No Nights or Sunday...
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England£ 28000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th May 2018
£ 28000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th May 2018Closes 16th June 2018Ref SWJ701
A leading specialist private women’s clinic in Westminster is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse. This is a full time ...
Chertsey, Surrey, England£ 22.97 - 70.39 Per hourTemporaryPosted 16th February 2018
£ 22.97 - 70.39 Per hourPart timeTemporaryPosted 16th February 2018Closes 25th May 2018Ref CHEMOSRY
Pulse Nursing is currently looking for Chemotherapy nurses to join our Agency, working within the Surrey area. We are seeking dedic...
Eastbourne, East Sussex, England£ 27,675 - 30,724 Per yearPermanentPosted 7th March 2018
£ 27,675 - 30,724 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 7th March 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref 18SN011
JOB REFERENCE: 18SN011 CLOSING DATE: 14th June 2018 OFFERING: We have an exciting full time opportunity in our Eastbourne clinic fo...
London, Greater London, England£ 22128 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th May 2018
£ 22128 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th May 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref NK-67
No Nights! No Weekends! [... Click Apply...] NMC Pin0-6 month nursing [... Click Apply...] ownership of care programmes for renal ...
Greater London, England£ 42500 - 42500 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th May 2018
£ 42500 - 42500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th May 2018Closes 5th June 2018Ref SHPERMS080518
Our client is a leading Private Healthcare provider in the Uk. Their Hospital site based in North West London is currently in need ...
London, Greater London, England£ 30000 - 35000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd May 2018
£ 30000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 19th June 2018Ref Sister, NW London
Junior Sister General Surgery North London Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs Up to £35,000 plus enhancements Are you an experienced Surgical...