Registered Nurse - care home - 5/5 CQC
Winsford, Cheshire, England
- £ 36400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Nov 2020
- 21 Dec 2020
- Location: Winsford, Cheshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia Care
- Salary: £17.50 per hour £36,400 based on 40 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Winsford, Cheshire.
Our care home provides care for up to 56 people with enduring Mental Health problems, Dementia and old age. It is located in rural Winsford in the heart of Cheshire.
We have a fantastic 5/5 CQC rating.
Who are you joining: We are a family run business that was founded in the 1980's. Over the past three decades we have rapidly expanded our family of care homes and now have facilities in some of the most beautiful, relaxing surroundings in England. We currently have 30 care homes covering Mental Health, Nursing, Learning Difficulties, Rehabilitation, Challenging behaviours and residential care.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Winsford, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31800.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse Location: Liverpool, MerseysidePosition: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia, Alzheimer's and Physical Dis...