Registered Nurse - Care home - Paid Breaks
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 32700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Nov 2020
- 21 Dec 2020
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General care and Mental health
- Salary: £17.50ph £32,700 - based on 36 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks, DBS and NMC PIN paid for
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated Registered nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, RGN, RMN OR RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Liverpool, Merseyside.
This lovely care home in Liverpool, welcomes residential and nursing care needs, residential dementia, and nursing dementia care, as well as specialising in the needs of adults with Parkinson's. Professionals are experienced in respite, convalescence, and palliative provision.
REVIEW: * My mum was here for approx 17 months and her dementia was quite complex. I found the home to be clean and well managed. The staff were wonderful to mum and I can only praise them for the job they do under very challenging conditions. My heartfelt thanks to the staff*
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32404.0 - 43205.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Nurse ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN,...
£ 32779.5 - 38569.44 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Unit Manager - Mental Health / Brain Injury An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or L...
£ 32000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Ward Nurse - Private Cosmetic Hospital - Days only Salf...