Registered Nurse - Brain Injury & Neuro disabilities
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 28125.0 - 37500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
- Location: Preston
- Service Type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health conditions and neuro-disabilities
- Salary: £16.39 per hour ( £28,125 - £37,500 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only (8am - 8pm) or Nights only (8pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Specialist Care Home is a 30-bedded home split into units. The home cares for complex conditions including Mental health and Neuro-disabilities.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Preston, LancashirePosition: Registered NurseCare Categories: Dementia, Respite and General CareResiden...
£ 23970.0 - 30906.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Preceptor Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Preceptor Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disa...
£ 31412.16 - 41882.88 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...