Registered Nurse - Brain Injury / Mental Health
Tipton, West Midlands, England
- £ 26300.0 - 35100.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
- Location: Dudley, near Birmingham - West Midlands
- Service Type: Care Home for young adults with Neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation and mental health
- Salary: £15.36 per hour ( £26,340.60 - £35,143.68 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience + over time rates
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Care Home is split into two 10-bedded units. They care for complex conditions including neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation and mental health. The Care Home has a lively and positive atmosphere and they always have something going on for the service users to get involved with, for example their last big event was their prom night. The team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users. The Service Manager is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, and is very keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Tipton, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28412.0 - 31415.0 Per yearFull timePermanentOldbury, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse - Short Term Rehabilitation Learning Disabilities Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities N...
£ 45.0 Per hourFull timePermanent...Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Start date: As soon possible, You will be a qualified Staff Nurse, looking to work on the ward of a leading Hospital. This is an ex...
£ 26000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Rehab and Recovery Service - complex mental health needs Location: BirminghamSalary: £26,000 - ...