Greater London, England
- £ 26200.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
- Location: Battersea, Greater London
- Position: Perceptorship Nurse
- Care Categories: Parkinson's and Huntington's.
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: £14.03 per hour + Bank holiday Enhancements + Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid PIN + Paid DBS
*5/5 CQC Rating
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, a nursing home is a great first career choice! we can offer fantastic support and training. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Battersea, Greater London. Our Care Home offers a range of tailored care plans for short or long term stays. An experienced care team provide a high standard of personalised care with a warm and friendly approach. Care available at the home includes dementia care and palliative care, as well as care to people who are living with Parkinson's and Huntington's.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45780.0 - 51393.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We are committed to ensuring that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability...