Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- £ 26000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
Location: Near Leatherhead, Surrey
Hours: Flexible - Shifts can include early, late, evenings and weekends, and participation in on-calls.
Salary: Up to £34,000
We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced candidate to join a leading specialist private hospital near Leatherhead, Surrey.
As an Anaesthetic Nurse you will be working in a busy Theatre Department, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including General, Ophthalmic, Orthopaedics and Gynaecology.
You will be supported by the forward-thinking and experienced leadership team, helping you to develop your skills and experience in a professional environment. You must have a valid registration with NMC and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Hourly rate enhancements for work in the evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation award
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on Applyor email your CV to Apply Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: Applycrvdbrcktso the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages )
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37638.0 - 44780.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has ar...