Hove, East Sussex, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
The Montefiore Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Nurse to manage our expanding pre-assessment service. This amazing role provides the opportunity to work with a wide variety of specialisms whilst developing your leadership and clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
The Montefiore Hospital is rated "Outstanding" by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging, and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures and excellence in specialist fields like orthopaedics, cardiology and general surgery all delivered through our expert and caring clinical team. The hospital is well positioned to maximise the excellent local public transport. There are buses that stop in the vicinity and is also walking distance of both Hove and Brighton train station
Duties and responsibilities:
- This role is split between hands on clinic management and staff line management
- This includes the delivery of nurse lead clinics, arranging rotas, holding team meetings, completing staff appraisals and developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
Who we're looking for:
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration - with no restrictions on practise
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Pre-assessment qualifications
- Proven experience of working in pre-assessment as a lead or Senior Nurse
- Advanced IT skills for use with our electronic pre-assessment system
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sherine Lowers on Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with learning and physical disabilities - An exciting opportunity ha...
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUckfield, East Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has a...