Staff Nurse - RMN, RGN, RNLD
Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 16.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
Elite Search Associates are currently working with a leading Health Care provider who are looking for a Registered Staff Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD in Desborough, Northamptonshire.
This Large nursing home with a good CQC rating provides elderly nursing care and you will work as part of an excellent clinical team to ensure the adequate care and safety of its residents including but not limited to delivering tailored care plans, administering medication safely and to provide and promote outstanding care across its service as well as mentoring its care team.
Registered Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Requirements
• RGN, RMN, RNLD qualification
• Current and valid NMC registration
• Previous elderly nursing home experience preferred but not essential and newly qualified nurses will be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Personal interest in working with elderly patients is desirable
• Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines
• £16.75 per hour
• Paid breaks
• Full time night duty
Please apply via this advert for more information and a consultant will contact you within 24 hours
This role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise.
Ref: Staff Nurse - Desborough
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 18.9 - 19.25 Per hourFull timePermanentMarket Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Clinical Lead required in Market Harborough, Leicestershire , £19.25 per hour , Days, 36.00 hours per weekElderly, Dementia, Genera...