Nursing Home Manager - RGN / RNM
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 50000.0 - 55000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
Elite Search Associates are working with a leading Health Care provider in Horsham, West Sussexl who are currently looking for a Registered Nursing Home Manager RGN or RMN qualified.
This small home with a good CQC rating provides elderly nursing care and you will work as part of their management team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the home including but not limited to adequate care and safety of its residents, managing budgets, staffing ratios and to provide and promote outstanding care across its service as well as managing and mentoring its nursing team.
Registered Nursing Home Manager RGN / RMN Requirements:
• RGN, RMN qualification.
• Current and valid NMC registration.
• Experienced nurse to Clinical lead or Deputy Manager level with good leadership qualities.
• Ability to manage the full day to day running of the nursing home including budgets, staffing ratios, and ensuring CQC standards are met.
• Previous elderly nursing home experience essential.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Personal interest in working with elderly patients is desirable.
• Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
• £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Day shifts
• Full time hours
• Ongoing training and development
• Good CQC Rating
• Annual leave
• Pension scheme
Please apply via this advert for more information and a consultant will contact you within 24 hours.
This role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise.
Ref: Home manager - Horsham