Brentwood, Essex, England
- £ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
Salary and Benefits: To £45,000 + Bonus + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + More!
If you are a Ward Manager equivalent or are ready to take that next step up, keep reading...
With recent investment in their facilities, this flagship hospital is passionate about improving the patient journey, this is reflected in them being award winning for patient care!
Perhaps you want to be empowered to introduce new ways of working and make a real difference. Maybe you want to work with a Senior Management team who are grounded in governance and with Consultants who are committed to their patients!
3 great things about this leading hospital:
• Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing exemplary patient care.
• High levels of investment taking place – they have renovated their operating theatres and ward space as well as building a new state of the art oncology unit and developed a pediatric service!
• They take learning and development seriously – expect access to dedicated leadership and management courses and a personalised career development plan. There is ample opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within private acute care.
One of their Senior Nurses stated, “They have allowed me to realise my potential, with their support I have undertaken a variety of courses. The best thing about my job is being part of a supported and dedicated team!”
What you will do as the Ward Manager:
• Reporting to the Matron, you will offer highly visible and supportive leadership, working with your team to ensure high levels of customer service.
• Be responsive to patient feedback – they are always looking for ways to improve their service.
• You will have an active NMC registration and a proven track record of successfully managing clinical teams within a surgical ward environment.
Why other Leaders work with this hospital:
• This award-winning hospital has 6 operating theatres, 60+ beds and a dedicated oncology facility alongside high levels of patient satisfaction – 97% of their patients would recommend their service!
• A passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – enjoy a positive work-life balance, great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits.
To apply; please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.