Staff Nurse – Fixed Term Contract
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
£19 p/h – Circa £41.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
A 40 bedded, fully CQC compliant Preston nursing home is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their nursing team on a temporary, 6-month basis.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the home is looking to strengthen their clinical team and recruit additional RNs to maintain staffing levels to ensure continuity of care to residents in the home, and that adequate staff are available should the home suffer an outbreak.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Full-time contracts to work 42 hours per week for a fixed 6 month term
• Fantastic pay rates of £19 per hour, which equates to an annual salary of £41,500
• Flexible shift patterns on days or nights, with shifts usually 8am/8pm or 8pm – 8am
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home/long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.