ENT Staff Nurse
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 30000.0 - 33000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
£30,000 - £33,000 p/a DoE | 40 Hours – Mon – Fri Days | Great Benefits | ENT Outpatients Clinic
A leading private clinic in London’s Harley St medical district is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to support their ENT Clinic.
Details of this ENT Clinic Registered Nurse role and what the clinic is offering:
• A permanent contact to work 40 hours per week, with the clinic’s usual opening hours Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm
• A great annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
• Private medical insurance, a pension plan and sick pay
• A supportive working environment and a range of company events for teambuilding etc
• A generous annual leave allowance, plus a week off at Christmas which is not taken out of your holiday entitlement
In this role you will support the running of a busy private ENT outpatients clinic, with duties including general clinic and stock management, medication management, setting up procedure rooms and supporting clinicians and undertaking a range of diagnostic testing such as smell, spirometry and skin prick testing.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate at least 2 years post-registration experience, with proven outpatient experience and ideally with some ENT experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good phlebotomy skills
• Computer literate and sound record keeping skills
• Well organised and able to manage your own workload, prioritise tasks and make decisions
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30888.0 - 41184.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home - amazing benefits! Location: Poplar, LondonCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nu...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Central London (WC) Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time role...
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUckfield, East Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has a...