Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
From £17 p/h – Negotiable DoE/Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A privately-owned care home in Worthing currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their team on nights.
The fully CQC compliant service offers elderly and dementia care in addition to providing more specialist care and rehabilitation services for epilepsy, visual and speech impairment and the after-effects of a stroke.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
• Full or part time contracts to work permanent nights, over a flexible, 7 day rota
• Band 6 equivalent rates of pay which start from £17 per hour and may be negotiable depending on experience and skills
• Excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.