Staff Nurse - Castleford
Castleford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.83 - 18.87 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Staff Nurse - DAYS
Days 33/44 hours
£17.83 - £18.87 + £1500 welcome bonus
Purosearch are looking for a Staff Nurses to work for a nursing home that is furnished to a high standard. My client prides themselves on their ethos and strong values.
As the successful applicant you will be joining a very well established care home that is operated by a care provider with a fantastic reputation. The home has an experienced and committed staff team who you will be supported by as well as a fantastic senior management support structure who will support you to strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for the service and its residents.
Key Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
Skills/ Qualifications of the Staff Nurse
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
In return the successful candidate will receive a comprehensive salary of £17.83 - 18.87 per hour.
To apply please contact Shona on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply