Newcastle, Staffordshire, England
- £ 17.65 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
£17.65 p/h – Up to £40Kp/a - Band 6 Equivalent | 33/44 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly care home in the Newcastle area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home provides elderly and dementia care in a modern, luxury setting and offers residents excellent quality of life and standards of care.
About this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of either 33 or 44 hours per week od day shifts, over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.65, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing learning and development programmes
In this role you will implement care plans and ensure a safe and effective clinical service during the day shift. You will manage and administer medications and ensure clinical records are maintained in line with legal requirements and company policy.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Confident managing care, administering medications and updating clinical records
• Passionate about high quality care and delivering a fantastic service to residents
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.