Senior Staff Nurse
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
TTM Healthcare have partnered with a leading private hospital to recruit a Senior Staff Nurse to join their expanding team. Based in South Cheshire the hospital opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. They practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures across a range of specialist fields like orthopaedics, cosmetics and general surgery -all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
- Surgical Ward
- Excellent training opportunities & salary enhancements
- South Cheshire
- Full or Part time hours available
** You may be eligible to receive a relocation bonus of up to £1000 for this role **
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback
- You will be leading a team and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge
- Delivering excellent patient care to pre and post-surgical patients
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years nursing experience within Medical, Nursing home or Surgical
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Please click APPLY if you would like to be considered for the role and someone will be in touch to discuss.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29406.0 - 30576.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a precpetorship nurse and/or experienced staff nurse - RMN, or RNLD ( Me...