Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Luton
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Here we have an outstanding opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a truly visionary practice! The surgery is setting the pace in addressing the challenges facing primary care through scale and efficiency and are able to offer Advanced Nurse Practitioners meaningful progression, development and job satisfaction! If you are seeking a new role where you can be supported and make a difference to a community, then look no further!
- £40,000 - £50,000 + NHS pension + 27 days annual leave + BH + study leave (pro rata)
- A forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Multi-disciplined colleagues
- Seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their growing team
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools!
- Tremendous progression opportunities for Advanced Nurse Practitioners!
- NHS pension and indemnity paid
- 1-week study leave
- Superb management structure
- Part-Time - 16 hours per week (some flexibility)
- As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, run triage, e-consult and face to face clinics
- Well-structured day, allowing you to focus on patients!
- Continue to reach the high standards of care that the practice has become known for!
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!