Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner seeking a new role, then this could be the one for you! You can join a truly visionary practice and organization that is setting the pace in addressing the challenges facing primary care through scale and efficiency and are able to offer Advanced Nurse Practitioners meaningful progression, development and job satisfaction! Focus on delivering exceptional patient care from a friendly and supportive environment!
- £40,000 - £50,000 + NHS pension + 27 days annual leave + BH + study leave (pro rata)
- As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, join a passionate and friendly team
- Patient-first outlook, always seeking ways to improve care
- A forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools!
- Chances to progress as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
- NHS pension and indemnity paid
- 1-week study leave
- Excellent management setup in place
- Full-Time - 40 hours per week (some flexibility)
- Well-structured day, very efficient clinics
- As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, run triage, e-consult and face to face clinics
- Work both autonomously and as part of the wider team
- Milton Keynes
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!