Brentwood, Essex, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Spire Hartswood are looking for a Pre Assessment Sister to join us to provide exemplary planned pre-assessment care for patients, including guidance and management of the wider pre-assessment service.
Spire Hartswood is a 49 bed hospital with 4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities. Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge and practice in an area of work.
- Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control.
- Develop and improve services.
- Improve quality.
- Support and enable equality, diversity and rights.
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
- Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
- Lead pre-assessment nurses to develop and deliver an exemplary service.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 3 years Pre-Assessment experience is necessary
- Analysing staff and resource management problems and coming up with viable solutions
- Working as a practitioner in and across multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Challenging consultants to influence evidence based practice
- Share evidence based practices with colleagues to enhance service and standards
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solution for the service
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Buscamos enfermeros/as entusiastas y comprometidos para incorporarse a los equipos de nuestros clientes en hospitales públicos (NHS...
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
As the Sister/Charge Nurse for our Critical Care unit, you will provide clinical leadership in the delivery of the service. An inno...