Senior Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS / Eating Disorders
Broadway, Worcestershire, England
- £ 34632.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
- Service type: CAMHS Eating Disorder Hospital (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)
- Location: Broadway, Worcestershire
- Salary: £34,632 per annum ( £17.76 per hour ) - negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts)
- Shifts: Options of Days only (8am - 8.15pm) or Nights only (8pm - 8.15am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Hospital Details: This service is a specialist eating disorder facility that delivers treatment programmes for children, adolescents and young adults from the age of 11 years old. The building has been refurbished and is split into three floors: the ground floor is office admin, the second floor is an 8 bed unit for children aged 13 - 17 years and the top floor is a 4 bed unit for teenagers and young adults aged 17 - 25 years.
The Team: The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• A thorough induction programme
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Ongoing and regular training and support
• A fantastic preceptorship programme
• Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
• A variety of flexible working options
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Free meals on shift
• Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
• Long service award
• Enhanced support with Return to Practice
• Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
• 33 days annual leave
• Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
• Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
• CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus #nhsjobs
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Broadway, Worcestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24570.0 - 306060.0 Per yearFull timePermanentEdgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Join us today at Priory Hospital Woodbourne and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An e...