Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN )
Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 31200.0 - 35802.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
- Location: Cheadle, Staffordshire
- Salary: £31,200 - £35,802 per annum ( up to £18.36 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Bonus: £1,200 LD allowance plus £1,000 anniversary allowance
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference (12 hour shifts)
Hospital Details: The Hospital is a 42 bedded hospital split into 8 small units for men and women with learning disabilities and / or autism and other complex conditions, such as personality disorder, mental health and forensic issues. The service delivers psychologically informed therapeutic treatment and outcomes focused rehabilitation, to enable a timely discharge into the community.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Location : The Hospital is located near Cheadle in Staffordshire, which is commutable from Derby, Stoke-on-Trent, Uttoxeter and surrounding areas.
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training and support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- CPD top up
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A variety of flexible working options
- £1,200 learning disability allowance
- £1,000 anniversary allowance
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on shift
- Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing and support activities
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity pay
- A range of other benefits including - retail discounts & special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeek, Staffordshire, England
Mental Health Nurse - Specialist Mental Health Rehabilitation - Outstanding CQC Registered Mental Health Nurse Required for perman...
£ 27784.0 - 29629.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCheadle, Greater Manchester, England
Are you looking to further your career as a Registered Mental Health Nurse? Change the lives of others by starting with your own at...
£ 33400.0 - 42000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire Salary: £16 - £20 per...
£ 29837.75 - 35708.13 Per yearFull timePermanentChesterfield, Derbyshire, England
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But...