Registered Nurse - 5/5 Good CQC
Woking, Surrey, England
- £ 37000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
- Location : Woking, Surrey
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia care, Old Age.
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: Up to £20.00 per hour + Paid Breaks (£37,500 - £50,000 per annum)
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located Woking, Surrey The home is a purpose-built nursing home in the pleasant residential area of Stoke Heath. It offers residential, nursing, dementia care, respite, Parkinson's, palliative and convalescent care.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Woking, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Dialysis Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, ...
£ 28000.0 - 32000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Outpatient Nurse - Private Surgical Hospital - Band 6 Full time / Permanent position Days only - Monday to Saturday &...