Southall, Greater London, England
- £ 37000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
- Location : Southall, Middlesex
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia care, Old Age.
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: Up to £14.03 per hour + Paid Breaks (£26,800- £35,700)
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Outstanding Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, a nursing home is a great first career choice! we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed off by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located Southall, Middlesex. The home is a purpose-built nursing home in the pleasant residential area of Stoke Heath. It offers residential, nursing, dementia care, respite, Parkinson's, palliative and convalescent care.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Southall, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentReading, Berkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health rehabilitation unit Newly Qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learni...
£ 35.0 - 60.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Cardiac Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, T...