Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 30800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
- Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Care category: Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability
- Position : Registered Nurse
- Salary: up to £18.00 per hour (£30,800 per annum based on 33 hours) - negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (12 hours, 24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts : Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract: Permanent
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. Our home is modern and friendly home can support a range of personal needs, welcoming nursing and residential care, while also being ideal for adults with a physical disability and with care workers who are experienced in dementia care.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid breaks
- DBS check paid by employer
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000.0 - 36000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRotherham, South Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders Brand new service opened October 2019 Location: Rotherham Salary: £26,000 - £36,000 per...