Minehead, Somerset, England
- £ 17.25 - 17.25 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
£17.25 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time | Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits | Fantastic Working Environment |
A large Minehead nursing home is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their team on a permanent basis, with full or part time hours available.
The modern home is fully CQC compliant in the delivery of elderly and dementia care and uses fully computerised care planning and medication management systems in combination with above average staffing levels to ensure residents enjoy the best standards of care and living.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts to work full or part time days, with occasional nights required to cover sickness/annual leave (nights paid at an enhanced rate)
• Very competitive pay rates of £17.25 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• 6.6 weeks annual leave and a workplace pension scheme
• Paid training
In this role you will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care, and will coordinate the team of HCAs on duty to ensure the needs of residents are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General /RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally you will have some experience working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting, or will have a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
• Computer literate and able to use computerised medication and care management systems
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota and cover occasional nights
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.