Registered Nurse - Learning Disability Hospital
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 35769.37 - 38992.59 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
- Hospital Details: Rehabilitation Hospital for adults with Autism, Asperger's or other Learning Disabilities
- Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- Salary: £18.34 - £19.99 per hour ( £35,769.37 - £38992.59 per annum) - negotiable dependant on experience
- Bonus: £2,500 welcome bonus
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
- Shifts: Options of Days only (7.30am - 8.00pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8.00am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Preceptorship Nurse Programme: For all preceptorship nurses ( Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor preceptorship nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
- £9,000 bonus for all nurses that join the team
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contribution
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on 01489 774 219 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32629.0 - 35853.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified / preceptorship staff nurse - Registered Adult Nurs...