Ward Manager ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ) - Psychiatric Hospital paying up to £40K
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 36000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 per annum (up to £21 per hour) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time hours - 37.5 hours per week - Predominantly Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm with one shift working within the staffing numbers
*Excellent recent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RMN or RNLD or RGN to manage a fantastic team of nurses within a Private Psychiatric Hospital, situated near Preston, Lancashire. The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio.
You will be required to work predominantly Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with one shift working within the staffing numbers. You will be required to attend clinical team meetings and CPA reviews and actively participate in multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment planning. You will actively participate in the planning of service developments and will work closely with the Director of Clinical Services. You will be required to provide supervision of staff, and development of nursing interventions within the ward to improve quality.
Service Details: This Hospital has three wards in total:
- 2x Acute Wards
- 1x Eating Disorder Ward
This specialist Hospital is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Highly subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31200.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly q...
£ 36000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Ward Manager ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Acute Ward - 12 bed Location: Preston, LancashireSalary: £36,000 per annum (up to £...