ITU / CCU Nurse - Band 6, Chelsea
Greater London, England
- £ 20.0 - 35.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
For a role based in Chelsea, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 6 ITU / CUU Nurse to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis. The successful candidate will have a choice of shifts including nights and days, but preferably you need to be flexible.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re-validation support and CPD contribution
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: CW ITU AF
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Paediatric ICU Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nur...
£ 29888.0 - 36738.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Pulse is proudly working with King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, one of London's four major trauma centres to recruit pe...