Care Home Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 50000.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 18 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
Position: Nursing Home Manager / Registered Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £50,000
RGN / RMN - preferred, not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager to join an exceptional, award winning care organisation with a plethora of very highly regarded Nursing and Residential Services across the UK.
A Care Home Manager / Nursing Home Manager vacancy has become available one of their care homes in the Milton Keynes area. The home provides nursing care for older people and also offers specialist dementia care. This beautiful home is bright, airy and modern whilst being homely and rated as one of the most desirable nursing homes / care homes in the Milton Keynes area. The ideal person for this role will have extensive experience of working with elderly residents. The home is fully compliant with it last CQC report and has a wonderful reputation locally.
The Role of Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the care home / nursing home.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual care needs.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Person Specification of the Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager:
• Experience gained as a Nursing Home Manager / Registered Manager
• Nurse qualification preferred, non-Nurses accepted if they have nursing home or care home management experience.
• Strong management experience
• A good communicator.
• Competitive salary of circa £50,000 (Negotiable -DOE)
• Excellent Bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
This position would suit an experienced: Nursing Home Manager, Registered Manager, Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Registered Home Manager, Care Manager, Residential Home Manager, Nurse, RGN, RMN.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Nursing Home Manager / Registered Manager position, then you will need to email your CV ASAP.
Due to the high number of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise every unsuccessful applicant of the outcome, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 28 days of submitting your application, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.