Scrub Technician - Band 5, Plaistow
Greater London, England
- £ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
For a role based in Plaistow, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re-validation support and CPD contribution
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: NEW SCRUB AF
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Paediatric Theatre Practitioner role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety...