Night Manager RMN
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 17.26 - 17.26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£17.26 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | Nights only | 38.5 hours per week | Outstanding CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A privately owned, fully compliant elderly nursing home in the Sunderland area is currently looking to recruit a qualified RMN with a proven ability to lead to work as Night Manager.
You will be joining a luxury, modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week
• Nights only
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £17.26 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Welcome bonus (selected homes only)
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
As Night Manager RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse Manager RMN:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good leadership skills
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.