Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
Hindhead, Surrey, England
- £ 17.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£17.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Days or Nights |Good CQC | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted | Staff Accommodation | Tier 2 Sponsorship Available |
A privately-owned nursing home in Hindhead currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN to work as Staff Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of the RGN Staff Nurse role:
• A permanent position of 36 hours per week, covering flexible shifts
• Fantastic rates of pay of £17.00 to £18.00 per hour depending on experience which equates to NHS Band
• Staff accommodation is available at very reasonable rates
• The home can offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to non-EU RGNs
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in maintaining industry leading standards of resident care, with very high staffing ratios and state of the art equipment throughout the home.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
• Newly qualified nurses may be accepted
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.