Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
- £ 33901.0 - 33901.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£33,901 per annum plus enhancements (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 36 hours per week | Nights only | Great Staff Benefits | £3600 Bonus |
A specialist neurological care and rehabilitation service in Aberdeen has an exciting opportunity for a RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurses to join their team.
The service provides a warm, inviting and friendly atmosphere with state of the art equipment
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week
• Permanent night shifts
• Great annual salary offered at £33,901
• £3,600 staff bonus for first 12 months worked
• Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
• 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus bank holidays with the choice to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
• Private Pension Scheme matched at 5%
• Discounts with hundreds of retailers and services. Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
• Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
• Free parking and subsidised meals
In this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) role you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.