Registered Nurse – ABI Unit
Newtownabbey, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- £ 18.76 - 18.76 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£18.76 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hour Contract | Days | Great Benefits |
A vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse has arisen in a specialist ABI rehabilitation unit in a care home in the Newtownabbey area.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, on days
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.76, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and the overtime rate is £24.95 per hour
• Free uniforms, Access NI check and on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
• Refer a friend bonus schemes
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have some experience in ABI care or in a long-term adult care/rehabilitation setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.