Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 19.5 - 20.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£19.50 - £20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £49.9K/Band 7 Equivalent | 48 Hours - Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Gerrards Cross area currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The fully CQC compliant home provides 24 hour nursing care to older adults with age-related frailties, dementia care needs and physical disabilities.
Details of this Nursing Home Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Great pay rates in the region of £19.50 to £20 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and a salary of up to £49,920
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development
As Staff Nurse you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally you will have previous elderly care/UK nursing home experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a positive, proactive attitude
• Confident managing medications and care documentation
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.