Outpatient Nurse Manager
Haringey, London, Greater London, England
- £ 45000.0 - 47000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£45,000 - £47,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Outpatients & Pre-Assessment Department | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN Nurse Manager is required to lead and develop the Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Department of a leading Haringey hospital.
Details of this Outpatient & Pre-Assessment Nurse Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working day shifts
• A great annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £47,000 depending on experience
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness screening
• A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
• Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
The role will involve providing effective clinical leadership and line management, inspiring, developing and motivating teams to provide the best possible standards of care for patients undergoing planned procedures, in addition to managing departmental budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Outpatient & Pre-Assessment Nurse Manager vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• At least 3 years’ experience in an outpatient setting, with management experience in a clinical role
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed recognised teaching/assessing and management qualifications
• Up to date with current clinical practice and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
• Well organised and an effective manager, demonstrating confidence delivering line management and in performance management
• Good practical understanding of CQC & Nice guidelines
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Haringey, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29888.0 - 36738.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...