Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Up to £19 p/h | FT or PT Nights | Small Respite Service – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A charitably run respite care service in Southampton is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work nights.
The fully CQC compliant home provides short-term care packages to adults with a diverse range of needs including disabilities, neurological conditions and ABIs and you will be working in a setting where every day is different.
About this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work flexible nights over a 7 day rota, with full or part-time hours considered
• Very competitive pay rates of up to £19 per hour
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered due to the diverse client mix the home caters to
• Ideally experienced in a UK care home or long-term adult care setting and confident supporting adults with a range of care needs
• Committed to delivering the best possible standards of care and supporting vulnerable adults
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.