Clinical Nurse Specialist – Farnham – upto £22 p/h
Farnham, Surrey, England
- £ 0.0 - 22.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Farnham - upto £22 p/h
Amber Mace is currently looking for a Clinical Nurse to join the team at a brand new care home in Farnham . My client, a small, independent care provider is looking for staff nurses with a valid NMC PIN for their new service.
This is a well-renowned care company that offers excellent career progression, benefits and training. You will be joining a hardworking, friendly and multidisciplinary team - call today to find out more about how to become a part of this wonderful organisation.
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Manage a staff team of Nurses
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Have experience managing teams of nurses is preferred but non-essential
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Hayley at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Farnham, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60000.0 - 65000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Area Manager - £ 60 - £ 65 k - Residential & Nursing Home Aspiring to be an Area Manager ? Or an experienced Area Manager looki...