Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, England
- £ 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Modern Nursing Home – Elderly & Dementia Care
A large private nursing home in the Uttoxeter area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The award-winning home specialises in dementia care and has state of the art technologies and design features to ensure a safe and stimulating environment for people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Great pay rates of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and an annual salary in the region of £32,700
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.