We are currently recruiting a Registered General Nurse to work for our client in Shrewsbury
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
- £ 45.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Start date: As soon as possible.
You will be a qualified Staff Nurse, looking to work on the ward of a leading Hospital. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable agency, to manage your own working hours and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills within a Hospital environment. You will be part of a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an NHS hospital. You should share in the view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do, providing high quality care and be highly passionate and motivated.
As an RGN and A&E nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Registered General Nurse (RGN), you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Must have 1 year experience in this field.
Excellent benefits include:
* Comprehensive training and induction program
* Access to a Clinical Supervisor
* Weekly pay and holiday pay
* Hours to suit YOU and a variety of shifts available
* Continual support and your own dedicated coordinator
* 24/7 on-call service
For an immediate call, please apply with your CV.